Do you often record singers who sing in English but are not native? Read below to find out how I can help…
Do you record non-native singers in English who find pronunciation difficult? Do you know when it sounds wrong but don’t know how to explain it? Or do you just need someone to make sure words are pronounced correctly?
I’m here to help!
Did you know?The letter “S” in the word “close” is pronounced differently depending on context:
Close to you (“ss” sound) | Close the door (“z” sound)
Let me introduce myself, I’m Adeline, a singer of French origin who lived in England over 10 years and now resides in Barcelona.
With 20 years’ experience as an English singer (including 13 years in England) – both in studio & performing – I am here to help. I’m not a singing teacher, I’m an English vocal coach for non natives and I will accompany the singer during the recording, working in parallel with the studio engineer.
Have a listen to an example of a song where I sing in English:
- pre-recording revision & coaching
- help with pronunciation
- text comprehension
- during recording studio coaching
- post-recording check (working with sound engineer)
- English lyrics translation or creation
minimum 2-hr session, multiple session packages available at an attractive price. Contact me for more information.
Did you know ?Some letters/syllables/words can be omitted to facilitate pronunciation,
and it won’t even change the meaning of the sentence…
But be careful, not any word can be removed!
What will singers get from my coaching sessions?
- they will feel more confident once they understand what they are singing
- they’ll be able to convey emotions in a better way
- they’ll have more credibility in front of an international audience
- they’ll be ready to launch an international career
…and YOU will have a professional result to be proud of!
Feel free to contact me for an evaluation and any other questions, prices, etc. here: firstname.lastname@example.org